This is a photoshop mock-up. That means, you can paste your content - cover, pages, spine - into the template & create a realistic looking model of your work. You need Adobe Photoshop for that.
This mockup is part of this bundle here - http://crtv.mk/s0IK6 - where you save about 50%
- 3 PSD Book Mock-Ups
- 3000 x 2000 px, 300 DPI
- easy to use via
- smart object replacement
You also should know, that
- a help file (PDF) is included in the download
- the example content (artwork, cover etc.) in the preview is not included
- and you cannot change the background (wood, table)
Video-Instructions: Since my item was been featured on Creative Market in April 2015, Matt Brochert made a very quick and easy tutorial on how to get started with the template. You can find it here:
Before you buy
- If you have any questions, please let me know via comment section.
- Let's make everything clear before you buy the item :-)
Complete Collection of Authentic Mockups
I've made a whole series of authentic mockups. Greeting Cards, iPad & MacBook mockups, logo mockups and boxes. Checkout the whole collection here: