Skin is the worlds most advanced skin retouching actions. These actions let you retouch portraits in a fraction of the time with only a beginners knowledge of Photoshop. You can mattify, airbrush, and heal skin using the same techniques professionals use.
- 25 Retouching Actions
- Professional Results with Nondestructive Layers
- Full 16-Bit and Partial 32-Bit Support with Automatic Bit-Depth Detection
- Supports ProPhoto RGB
- Used by Professional Retouchers
- Featured on Adobe Exchange and Advanced Creation Photoshop Magazine
Select Skin Tones - Automatically select skin tones with face detection.
Mattifier - An easy and safe way to mattify oily skin.
Ultra Mattifier - Use this action for more oily spots.
Skin Airbrushing - After mattifying the skin, use the airbrushing actions to refine the look of skin. This is the same frequency-separation technique used by pro retouchers and it makes skin look smooth while retaining all the skin details.
Skin Airbrushing (Lite) - A more natural-looking variation of the Skin Airbrushing action.
Skin Airbrushing (Sharp) - A stronger variation of the Skin Airbrushing action that also produces sharper skin details.
Skin Blur - For certain demographics, advertising agencies choose to use stronger skin retouching techniques. This action gives the skin a CG-look and retains most skin details.
Plastic Skin - Takes the Skin Blur action a step further with increased smoothness and reduced skin details
Brighten Eyes - Easily brighten eyes and reduce red-eye syndrome. It also retails details in the pupils by preventing clipped highlights/shadows.
Lip Enhancer - Use this action to make the lips look sharper and more vibrant.
Lip Enhancer (Strong) - A stronger variation of the Lip Enhancer action for lips without lipstick.
Teeth Whitener - Reduce yellowness while retaining the natural pearl color of teeth.
Darken Eyelashes & Eyebrows - Easily darken eyelashes and eyebrows without masking.
Freckle Reducer (Light-Brown Freckles Only) - Remove freckles without cloning/healing! This action reduces light-brown freckles (ephelides) and blends them in with the skin.
Redness Reducer - This action is great for reducing skin inflammation and improving skin tones.
Super Sharpen - A custom sharpening algorithm that applies a pixel-sharp sharpening effect that can be faded simply by changing the opacity.
Clipping-Free Contrast - Increase contrast while retaining details in the highlights and shadows.
High-Pass Contrast - This contrast effect is great for increasing clarity in airbrushed skin.
Local Contrast - Use this action to improve edge contrast and photos taken with low-quality lens.
Shadow Contrast - Increase contrast only in the shadows.
Midtone Contrast - Increase contrast only in the midtones.
Highlight Contrast - Increase contrast only in the highlights.
Emphasize Skin Flaws - This action gives your portrait a grungy/dirty look - it find the skin details and emphasizes them without the use of filters.
Diffused Glow - Add a beautiful skin glow that isn't too cheesy. This diffused glow effect looks great because only affects the highlights.
- Troubleshooting - Automatically detect and resolve common document issues.
- The "Select Skin Tones" action is only available in Photoshop CS6 and CC.
- The Troubleshooting action and automatic error detection is only available in Photoshop CC.
- The Mattifier, Freckle Reducer, and Emphasize Skin Flaws actions are not available in Photoshop Elements.
► See a Video Preview!
"Played with these immediately after buying them... blown away by how brilliant these actions are! Workflow time saver x100!"
"These skin actions are by-far superior than any others out there. I’m a high-end retoucher by-trade and these actions achieve a very natural appearance. I still prefer to retouch manually by splitting the image into high & low frequency (and healing on those two passes) because of the control I have, but when I’m in a hurry, this set is absolutely fantastic!"
"I am in LOVE with these actions!!! I have a skin disorder and these actions improve my skin so much! Thank you for creating such a great product!"
"This is by far the best skin action I've seen! I'm a photographer and was doing a lot of what this collection offers manually. I had a series of skin brushes and literally had to paint away blemishes, etc. on my own. This set has eliminated all of the extra work and I'm so glad I happened upon it! This is an invaluable resource. Thank you so much!"
"Amazing! This is probably one of the most helpful photoshop actions I've ever used. Saves a ton of time, the results are fantastic, and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. Wonderful work!"
- Photoshop CC
- Photoshop CS3 and newer
- Photoshop Elements 11 and newer
May 8, 2015 - Version 2.0.1
- New Photoshop Elements action. Now officially compatible with Photoshop Elements 11 and newer.
February 22, 2015 - Version 2.0
Photoshop CS3 to CC:
- Ultra Mattifier automatically detects skin color making it easier to use. The previous version has been renamed to "Ultra Mattifier (Manually Select Colors)".
- Skin Airbrushing, Skin Airbrushing (Lite), Skin Airbrushing (Sharp), and Plastic Skin actions play much faster on 16-bit documents.
- New Lip Enhancer (Strong) action.
- New Darken Eyelashes & Eyebrows action.
- New Super Sharpen action uses a custom sharpening algorithm to create perfect pixel sharpness.
- 16-bit support for Ultra Mattifier.
- 32-bit support for Mattifier, Skin Airbrushing, Skin Airbrushing (Lite), Skin Airbrushing (Sharp), and Plastic Skin actions.
- New Troubleshooting action to detect and resolve common document issues.
- All actions have error detection built in to resolve common document issues.
- Automatic bit-depth detection for the Skin Airbrushing, Skin Airbrushing (Lite), and Skin Airbrushing (Sharp) actions.
⇩⇩⇩ EXCLUSIVE DEAL FOR CREATIVE MARKET MEMBERS ONLY ⇩⇩⇩
- Get this product and more for a whopping 70% off. Download our 500+ Action bundle today! https://creativemarket.com/SparkleStock/98429-70-OFF-500-Action-Bundle