Categories / Inspiration

Do You Live Like Most Creatives?

Kevin Whipps March 31, 2021 · 1 min read
Pinterest

Think about your day. No, seriously, think about it. Do you do the same thing every day? Do you have a pattern that you find in your day-to-day tasks? According to this new infographic by Format, you probably fall into a cycle, and it should look like this:

Format, a company that offers an array of online portfolio templates, surveyed 2000 people within its community to pull this crucial data. Designer Sam Island worked to visualize and design the illustrations of the guide. Be sure to head here to see the infographic in all of its animated glory.
Looking at it closely, and then comparing it to my own life, I gotta say, I do not fit this mold. Well, maybe 50% there. 40%? Who knows, I’m not good at math. How about you?


Kevin Whipps is a writer and editor based in Phoenix, Arizona. When he’s not working on one of the many writing projects in his queue, he’s designing stickers with his wife at Whipps Sticker Co.

Lettering Worksheets
Getting started with hand lettering?
Free lettering worksheets

Download these worksheets and start practicing with simple instructions and tracing exercises.

Download now!
About the Author
Author
Kevin Whipps

Hi! My name is Kevin Whipps, and I'm a writer and editor based in Phoenix, Arizona. When I'm not working taking pictures of old cars and trucks, I'm either writing articles for Creative Market or hawking stickers at Whipps Sticker Co.

View More Posts
Go to My Shop
Related Articles
3 Comments
  • This infographic needs better hierarchy and data is random. For example, if 20% of designers are most productive from 10am-1pm, when are the rest of the 80% most productive? Data showing the minority of a group in an illustration showing what the majority does is a bit useless. 6 years ago
  • that struck me, too. without the backend containing a clean system, you do CRAFT which you don't need to study. but the infographic area should be DESIGN - which involves as well system as craft... the craft is amazing, though, even without animation. 6 years ago
  • I think this was just meant to be random and fun. I find a lot in common: introvert, glasses-wearing, car-driving early riser who works midst the chaos, but I live in a small house in the country, but I don't have pets and I don't drink coffee or alcohol (but I do love pizza!). 6 years ago