20 Elegant Fonts to Add A Touch of Luxury
We've curated some of the best fonts for projects that demand a high level of class and luxury. Whether you need sans serif or serif fonts, romance or impact, you’ll find some truly outstanding choices here.
1. AdelaideAdelaide perfectly captures everything you like in serif fonts. The transition between the thick and thin branches are done daintily, giving this entire font a highly polished look. It’s perfect for packaging design, logo design, and even for web design.
2. ManhattanAnother luxurious serif font, Manhattan delivers thin serifs that gives it a high class appeal. It’s a font that can work well when paired up with other fonts. This makes it perfect for titles and headlines, and even for branding purposes.
3. ElarisElaris gives an interesting twist to the usual serif fonts, adding a graceful flow from the branches of the characters right to the serif. It’s perfect for fashion and lifestyle themes. It can work as your headline or title, given its attention-grabbing elegance.
4. LeytonOne look at Leyton and you’ll be drawn into its unique charm. It’s a completely modernized take on your usual serif font, making it the perfect font to use for headlines, titles, and other similar elements of any high class design project.
5. MarschelMarschel brings some romance into the traditional serif typeface with its dainty curves. It is Roman-inspired, which explains this twist. This makes it perfect for titles and headlines, and even for logos and other branding elements.
8. Addington CFAddington has a practical approach to it, making it very versatile. With 6 different weights to choose from, you can easily transition from using it as a title or headline, and straight into using it in text bodies.
9. Zimra SerifZimra is everything you need for a high class font. It is clean and graceful, and the elegance that it delivers is second to none. It stands out on its own even if you give it a plain background, reinforcing its attractiveness.
11. Myron SerifMyron is edgier in look, giving you a sleeker appeal perfect for headlines, posters, logos, and presentations. It comes in 6 weights as well, so you can build out a diverse and visually appealing typography scheme.
13. MetropolisMetropolis is an entire font family. All members of the family are sleek and contemporary in look, giving you a city-inspired appeal. Sure, it’s considered a classic, but somehow its creator has given it a modern look that makes it even classier.
14. KontoraClassy fonts are usually dominated by serif typefaces, but this sans serif font makes the list. Its geometric look gives it quite a high class appeal, and its clean lines allow it to stand out despite its quiet simplicity.
15. FranklinIf you’re looking for a font to pair with your go-to script, Franklin is probably going to end up as a winner. This sans serif font is clean, modern, and works perfectly in any setting. It blends well with many different kinds of design elements, whether bold or tame.
16. BrixtonBrixton is a place in South London, and this is where this font takes its inspiration from. It is reminiscent of the posh ways people usually see in anything British. With different styles in the package, you’ll have something to use for every occasion.
17. NonesuchNonesuch is a river in Maine, but there is nothing wild or free flowing about this font. Slim and tall, Nonesuch delivers a clean and polished look perfect for design projects that need to look more professional than anything else.
18. BabylonBabylon is something you’d normally see in corporate settings. It’s perfect for titles and headlines, and its level of elegance shows that it’s something that belongs on magazine covers the moment it was created.
19. AbrilAbril is a serif font that is discreet, mysterious, and quiet. That makes it perfect for high class designs that require its elements to have a strong appeal, but in a non-overwhelming way. Abril comes in 7 weights, making it extremely flexible as well.
20. Ravensara SansRavensara Sans mixes thin and thick lines in a seamless manner, resulting in a font that is completely elegant in every way. It reminds you of high fashion, especially when used in posters, branding, and packaging. Every designer needs a collection of classy fonts in their arsenal, and this list has just delivered everything you need in one place. Download them and try them out in your luxury and professional projects now.
Products Seen In This Post: