Categories / Inspiration
Made With Creative Market Contest: Typography
Kelley Johnson March 31, 2021 · 2 min read
Theme: TypographyEach of the Made With Creative Market contests we launch have a different theme. This week’s theme is “typography.” Show us:
- hand lettered pieces that you made with Procreate brushes from Creative Market or enhanced with Creative Market textures or graphics
- designs that utilize a Creative Market font
- something you made with Creative Market products a while ago that fits this theme
- what you’ve made with this week’s free font
What’s the Prize?As with all contests, of course, there’s a prize involved. For this contest, one lucky winner will receive:
- 1 year of Skillshare premium, where you can take classes on lettering, typography, calligraphy, creating fonts, and more!
- A poster from Friends of Type
How to Enter
- Do you love creating things?
- Have you used a product from Creative Market?
- Have a Creative Market account, or sign up for a free Creative Market account at CreativeMarket.com.
- Show us your design based on the “typography” theme by posting it to Instagram using the hashtag #mwcmcontest, or by posting it in a reply to Creative Market’s currently pinned Facebook or Twitter posts. Remember, you also need to tell us which Creative Market product(s) you used to help you create your design. If you want, you can even use one of this week’s Free Goods!
ExamplesNeed some inspiration for getting started? Check out some of these designs:
Made By: Giada TamborrinoMade With:
Made By: Little Sisters StudioMade With:
Made By: Ben LewMade With:
Made By: Sarah McFarlandMade With:
Made By: Cate ShanerMade With:
Made By: Joe AndrusMade With:
Made By: AllGood AgencyMade With:
Made By: Kate MacateMade With:
Submit Your Entry NowWhat are you waiting for? Head on over to Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter and show us what you’ve made! We’re excited to see what you come up with, and we can’t wait to be inspired by all of your typography designs.