20 Media Kit Templates to Pitch Your Blog to Brands and Journalists
What Do You Include in a Media Kit?If you want to make a media kit for yourself, you will need to include the following information about your blog:
- A bio: This should be for you and the history of your blog.
- Contact info: Make sure they know how to get in touch with you.
- Graphics: Use images that you use on your blog to break up text.
- Statistics: How many views, subscribers, social media followers and more.
- Previous work: Show previous collaboration or press about your blog.
- Ideas about collaborating: Explain what you want and how a brand or journalist can work with your blog.
- Testimonials: Remarks from companies you’ve worked with in the past about the experience.
Blogger Media Kit TemplatesIf you have all the info to include in your media kit but you’re not sure how to design one that will look good, the following media kit templates will help. You can find even more creative press kit templates here. its brand is in tip-top shape. Browse design assets on Creative Market to find photos, logo creator kits, typefaces, templates and more that can make your blog stand out and look professionally designed.
Products Seen In This Post:
Social media templates, a customizable media kit, a comprehensive ebook, and more. Get everything you need to get this project going!Download your free toolkit