UPDATED ON 13.04.2016
- added an uncompressed .TIFF version of all maps for better image quality
Please note that due to Creative Market's file size limit the .TIFF files can be downloaded from Dropbox.
This unique collection of original historic maps will take you back to the curious 1900's. Give your next project an old-time traveler vibe with a city plan of old New York or an antique map of the world.
The maps were scanned from an original set of encyclopedias published in the 1900's. Each map had been folded in two and attached to a connecting piece, so expect to see some authentic paper creases. A few spots and smudges here and there give the maps just the right amount of vintage character.
The maps come as huge 18x24inch high resolution JPEGs (300ppi) and can be opened with any graphics software. Zoom in and discover the little details! Perfect for print projects such as calendars, posters, book covers, invitations and more.
But why not just see for yourself? Grab a full-size city map of Berlin for FREE: http://bit.ly/1QntQp4
Here is what you get:
- physical map of Europe (circa 1908)
- physical map of South America (circa 1908)
- physical map of North America (circa 1908)
- physical map of Africa (circa 1908)
- physical map of Asia (circa 1908)
- map of New York and environs (circa 1908)
- map of the World showing food and commercial products (circa 1908)
- map of British Isles industries (circa 1908)
- map of Paris and environs (circa 1908)
- map of the World showing European colonies (circa 1908)
Add these unique maps to your collection now!
Love the maps, but need them in smaller size? Get the standard edition here: http://bit.ly/20Gn0S0
Antique Maps 18x24in - Vol.I
Graphics > Textures
Creating vintage and retro-inspired design goods for creatives worldwide