Join us on the journey to make beautiful design simple and accessible to everyone.
About the PositionCreative Market is a platform for handcrafted, mousemade design content from independent creators around the world. We grew 1600% in our first year by helping our shop owners earn over $1,000,000 by focusing on building the best place for creative professionals to buy & sell design resources to use in their work.
- Own our ethos: to make beautiful design simple and accessible to everyone.
- Lead, concept, and design amazing web, desktop & mobile experiences.
- Evolve the Creative Market brand on site, in marketing and advertising materials, and in print.
- Be passionate about producing quality creative resources, such as icons, themes, fonts and more.
- Join us in our San Francisco headquarters at Pier 9.
- Competitive Compensation
- Variable Pay Programs
- Meaningful Stock Plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off/Sabbatical Plan
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills. We’re a highly collaborative team, so open dialogue and a positive attitude is crucial.
- You're a problem solver that asks the right questions. You believe that the best designs are the result of finding the simplest solutions to complex user experience and interface challenges.
- You have strong web design skills and experiences building interactive digital projects. You make the visuals of an experience look amazing, but always keep simplicity, ease of use, context and optimization in mind.
- You obsess over the details and always strive to produce pixel-perfect, retina-ready assets that consider implementation dynamics like responsive & adaptive design processes.
- You love analytics, metrics, and tracking all user activity on the platforms you work on. You make iterative design recommendations that can be A/B tested in an attempt to increase key user conversion benchmarks in the experience.
- You're a self-starter who actively seeks out new ways to improve the Creative Market experience, conceptualize your own feature ideas, and add fun to our positive team culture.
- You're passionate about giving back to the design community, and want to empower creators around the world to make a living doing what they love.
- You are (or want to be) providing thought leadership to the design and creative industries.
- You have extensive history of conceptualizing and designing web projects for startups, agencies or in-house departments.
- You're interested in producing illustrations that could be used in promotional brand collateral.
Resume not required. We want to see your work. Impress us!