A media kit is a quick snapshot of your blog/website's services, statistics, viewer demographic, and social following. Having a clean, polished kit is the perfect way to promote your hard work to potential sponsors and collaborators.
This media kit design is a fully editable, Photoshop (.PSD) and InDesign (.INDD & .IDML) template that's great for both up-and-coming and seasoned bloggers. With this template, you will be able to easily update the type and color palette to match your brand (or keep it as-is!) and add your own images.
- Standard US Letter Size (8.5x11”)
- 2 Pages
- Photoshop (.PSD), Compatible with CS4+
- InDesign (.INDD & .IDML), Compatible with CS4+
- Easy to Edit
- Free Fonts (Download Links Included)
// What's Included
-  Photoshop Files (1 for each page)
-  InDesign File (.INDD & .IDML included)
-  PDF With Helps, Tips, & Links to Font Files
// What You Need
- Photoshop CS4+ or InDesign CS4+
- Basic Knowledge of Photoshop or InDesign for Editing
- Purchase & download your files.
- Unzip your file (don't try to open a .zip file in Photoshop/InDesign!).
- Read the instructions.pdf file included in your download.
- Download & install the free fonts (download links in PDF).
- Open your new template and start editing.
- Save as a PDF!
Profile and lifestyle images are not included (use your own! :). Having trouble? Send me a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to help.