Categories / Tutorials
How To Design Your Own Phone Case With Free Products
Matt Borchert March 31, 2021 · 2 min read
MaterialsLiquid: 10 Abstract Backgrounds Clean & Simple Vintage Logo iPhone Case Mockup
- Download the free* products above. The mockup file is not a free good this week, but it isn’t required to design the case either.
- Create a Photoshop document
- Place a background and scale it
- Create a gradient fill overlay
- Set the fill mode to “color”
- Open the logo pack and select your favorite.
- Customize the type and color
- Place it on top of your background. Scale and rotate as desired.
- Optional: open the mockup file and open the smart object layer, inserting your cover art there.
- Upload your design to a site like Society6 or Zazzle to produce the physical case. The file size in this tutorial (1300px x 2000px) fits Society6 cases.