Categories / Shop Center
6 Time-Saving Apps for Online Shop Owners
RetroSupply March 31, 2021 · 4 min read
- Respond to common customer questions with snippets.
- Write your most common emails in seconds instead of minutes.
- Create custom signatures (for example, one for your design clients and one for Creative Market customers).
- Analyze your work day and find your most and least productive activities.
- Launch focus sessions where RescueTime will block you from time sucking sites like Facebook and Reddit.
- Create goals for how much time you spend working on different parts of your business. Then have RescueTime monitor them to make sure you hit them all.
- Make a list for each day of the week.
- Add tasks that I want to get done each day.
- Arrange by importance.
- Move tasks that don’t get completed to new days.
What Apps Do You Use to Save Time?I’d love to hear from you. What are your favorite apps to save time and get more done? Let me know in the comments below.
Products Seen In This Post:
Dustin Lee is the owner of RetroSupply, a Creative Market shop focused on unconventional retro inspired design goods. He also has a newsletter for shop owners you can sign up for here.