Categories / Inspiration
21 Best Wine Inspired Fonts for Logos and Labels
Creative Market March 31, 2021 · 5 min read
3. BoysenberryBoysenberry is a handwritten, bold serif font with an intimate, vintage feel that suggests corner cafes and open-air marketplaces. Boysenberry comes with 98 glyphs, including a full set of upper and lowercase characters, punctuation and numbers.
5. Andara FontA soft script font with a rounded, retro look, Andara also includes a full sans set and small caps for branding, posters, logos, and labels. Andara comes with a set of stylistic and swash alternates and ligatures as well as multilingual characters. Photoshop format.
10. RechercheRecherche is an airy, sophisticated script font based on letters from a pointed brush. Featuring over 100 swash alternates, Recherche includes a full set of upper and lowercase characters for elegant wedding invitations, wine labels, menus, and cards.
11. Tobacco Box FontAn ornate vintage style font with plenty of stylistic alternates, the Tobacco Box font comes in three styles. Tobacco Box also includes a design template for a decorative frame as well as Photoshop mockups of a wooden cigar box.
12. ArthouseA vintage-styled display font, Arthouse suggests the labels of old bottles and turn of the century posters. Arthouse includes 10 variations with swashes and ligatures, plus a set of vintage art images and multilingual support for Latin languages.
14. Blaze & GloryInspired by vintage liquor bottles, Blaze & Glory is an ornate, old style typeface that includes both regular and drop shadow variants. Blaze & Glory comes with a set of stylistic alternatives and bonus vector images.
15. San RafaelA casual hand lettered font, San Rafael captures the spirit of California’s wine country. San Rafael includes an extensive set of alternative glyphs and punctuation for use in signage, packaging, book titles, and more.
17. Spumante BoldLike the wine that inspired its name, Spumante Bold is breezy and casual. Spumante includes over 200 swashes, three sets of alternate caps and a second version of the Spumante font, Spumante Shadow.
21. Strawberry WineA bouncy, rounded script font, Strawberry Wine can be used both digitally and with a cutting machine for creating labels, product designs, and more. Strawberry Wine features a full set of upper and lowercase letters plus special characters. Retro and hand-drawn fonts are among today’s hottest design trends, and these wine-inspired fonts combine both. Use them for wine-related design projects or to add unique, handcrafted elegance to logos, packaging and more.
Products Seen In This Post: