Categories / Free Resources
Free Download: DIY Summer Photo Booth Props
Creative Market May 25, 2021 · 1 min read
What You’ll Need
- 8.5 x 11” Heavyweight Cardstock Paper
- Popsicle Sticks, 12” Wooden Dowels or 11” Lollipop Sticks
- X-Acto Knife or Scissors
- A Glue Gun or Tape
- Our Summer Photo Booth Props PDF
- Print the designs straight onto your heavy cardstock paper. We recommend using a color printer on white paper.
- Cut out your props using an X-Acto knife with a cutting board or mat underneath to protect your surface. Don’t have an X-Acto? A pair of scissors will do the trick!
- Tape or glue each prop to the wooden dowels.
Pin it for later!
Products Seen In This Post: