Categories / Tutorials
How to Design a Wedding Invitation Using Free Products
Matt Borchert March 31, 2021 · 2 min read
VideoEver wanted to create your own inspirational image to post on Instagram? This week we’ve got a new design tutorial to share with you — and all you’ll need are free products! We’re working hard to make Creative Market the world’s best marketplace to buy creative digital goods. Even if you’re not ready to buy something though, you can still enjoy the site. We give away not just one, but six free goods every single week. On to this week’s tutorial:
MaterialsMarkella Awesome Font Hand Drawn Flower Design Elements 12 Gold Backgrounds & Textures
- Create a new Photoshop document sized for your card. The example size is 4.5″ x 6.25″.
- Open a texture file for the background and scale it appropriately.
- Reduce the opacity of the texture to about 25%.
- Use the flower design assets to create a floral arrangement.
- Bring a golden texture into Photoshop and create a mask using a flattened version your floral arrangement.
- Add a drop shadow to your masked floral arrangement. Set the blend mode to multiple and the opacity to about 70%.
- Write out your text.
- Duplicate the golden texture you used for the floral arrangement mask and replace the mask with one created using your text.
- If desired darken the golden texture you used for your text.
- Enjoy your new card!