Categories / Inspiration
The Internet's Best Hand Drawn Websites
Peter M March 31, 2021 · 4 min read
2. G’NoshTake a walk through most local or inner-city cafes these days and you’ll see an authentic, hand-crafted vibe. That look is reflected here in this brand’s beautiful hand-crafted digital look and feel.
3. Bearskin RugFittingly, the home of artist Kevin Cornell is full of his own illustrations. And there’s lots to look at. His art is intricate and witty, and it’s paired with a typeface that’s a bit rough around the edges (in a good way that is).
7. Salt FilmsIt’s pretty rare seeing a full-on flash site these days. But in a sea of design sameness, it’s sometimes refreshing to play around with a UI that breaks free from the mould and gets a little playful. Salt Films provides a showcase for their director’s films, and does so with an entirely hand-driven aesthetic.
8. LuvdThe majority of design elements on this fashion retailer’s site fit the 2016 trend of big, full-screen imagery and clean, clear type. But it’s accented with some lovely hand-crafted lettering. This suits the product being promoted well, with lots of the Lovd brand tees featuring strong, sexy type.
10. Child of WildThis bohemian jewelry brand uses fresh, simple hand drawn illustrations and type to showcase all kinds of accessories.
Try it out!So there you have it, a selection of our favorite hand-drawn inspired sites. Of course, there’s no need to start completely from scratch if you’re going down this route on your own. There’s nothing wrong with beginning with some hand-drawn vector elements or hand-drawn typefaces in order to get started. At Creative Market, we’ve got a wide range of hand-drawn stock art and fonts that can help you on your way: Let us know your favorite hand-drawn designs in the comments below.
Products Seen In This Post: