Categories / Tutorials
Design Assets Every Startup Should Know About
Aaron Epstein March 31, 2021 · 4 min read
1. Logo AssetsLogos are important for a young company because they communicate personality and purpose, becoming a recognizable emblem for the brand. Logo assets can be useful for startups because they ensure that the main image associated with your company looks professional and aesthetically-pleasing. Logo assets can be printed on physical products or incorporated into web designs.
2. Branding AssetsLogos are just one component of a brand identity. Startups can streamline their image by incorporating elements of their logo or visual brand into all of the products they offer, as well as the communication pieces that they send. Branding assets include logos, fonts, icons, color palettes and others — all of which help to create one unified vision or aesthetic for a company.
3. WordPress ThemesWordPress themes are essentially collections of files that customize the way your blog looks and works. A WordPress theme is an easy way to create a cohesive site, and often include extras like dynamic galleries, special menus, and headers.
4. Email Marketing TemplatesWhen you’re directly reaching out to a customer, you want to ensure that your business comes across as a professional entity. Email marketing templates are useful for a streamlined, easy-to-read newsletters, promotions and advertisements. Many are compatible with leading email providers, making your job even easier.
5. Smart Color CombinationsColor has long been known to have a psychological effect. Thus, the color you choose to associate with your brand can directly affect your company’s image. Not only can the right color combinations make people get the right impressions about your brand when they visit your site, if they look cohesive, integrated, and thought-out, they can also help you appear trustworthy. If you’re not sure where to start when it comes to choosing the right colors, use Creative Market’s free color combination cheatsheet to help you decide which you should integrate into one design.
Files Your Designer Should SendDesigners can send you different file types once assets are customized. Many file types have their own pros and cons, and each can be effective when used for a specific purpose. Check out this guide to file types to ensure you receive your design assets in the format you need.
Products Seen In This Post: