25 Nautical Fonts Inspired by Sailors, Sea, and the Navy
Themes surrounding the sand, sea, and sailors have inspired every culture for centuries. Check out this curated list of the best nautical fonts to add adventure to any project you’re working on.
3. NavigatorLanding on uncharted territory is always exciting. Stir up the same feelings with your works using this font family from Arkitype. The informal, rounded sans serif is available in a total of eight different styles that you can use for vintage or modern designs.
8. Galley FontBe ready to sail the seven seas in this hand-drawn serif typeface created by Think Make Design. Inspired by the dark waves of a seemingly endless ocean, this bundle includes bonus victor illustrations and badges to help you re-create the thrill of exploring the high seas.
10. BOSMANIf you love working on navy-inspired themes, it’s best to have a go-to font you can trust. Pan Cabaj has the answer in this handmade typeface with rope and sea motifs.
12. SailorsNautical fonts aren’t just for the pirate at heart. Feel free to use them in any project that needs a rustic, vintage feel. This clean and clear sans serif by AMTYPES for example, would make a wonderful addition to any designer’s toolkit.
15. U.S.Navy ScriptVintage Voyage Design Co. is proud to introduce this American Navy and WWII-inspired hand script that’s sure to evoke some nostalgic sentiments in you. This pack comes with plenty of freebies such as ribbons, sunbursts, badges, etc. to help you craft the ideal design.
17. South BluesInstantly add elegance to any work using this versatile brush font with a loose flow. Created by SouthBlue, it also features extra handmade lines to truly give your designs an authentic feel. Use it for retro or modern projects.
18. SantsMake it simple using this modern typeface from Heroglyphs. Use its lovely thin, condensed form in book covers, posters, flyers, album art, and more.
Products Seen In This Post: