30 Rounded Fonts that Add Modern Simplicity
Choosing rounded fonts can give your projects a friendlier appeal. Thanks to thousands of creative minds, you’re no longer stuck with the dreaded Comic Sans! Here are some great choices for smooth, rounded fonts that will not disappoint.
1. Bouquet FontThe rounded edges of this gem from Mark van Leeuwen is proof that rounded fonts can also give a minimalist feel to designs. This typeface is ideal for use on logos, headers, as all-caps, and for small bodies of text.
7. Roves SansSmooth rounded fonts are perfect for travel or lifestyle projects because of their fun, inviting look. This typeface by Arkitype for example, was even named after adventure (the word ‘rove’ means ‘to wander or travel constantly’). Try the rough version today to see how far it takes your designs.
8. Lucy RoundedThis typography gem from me55enjah features a simple yet modern geometric sans-serif with rounded shapes for versatility. Available in Regular, Italic, Bold, and Bold Italic, with multi-language support, it makes a neat addition to any designer’s arsenal.
9. Papua FontBored with the usual sharp or angled edges? Try this typeface from Tosca Digital. It’s easy on the eyes – and it’s easy to get, too. Try it out today!
10. AvenueSay hello to the beauty of smooth rounded fonts with this gem from The Routine Creative. Available in Regular and Light, try combining it with a script font for a fresh twist.
11. Faldano FontTosca Digital presents this sexy rounded splendour that’s perfect for headers or logos. Thanks to its wide aesthetics, you’ll be sure to quickly catch some attention to your design.
12. Mimi FontDare to combine smooth rounded curves with a bit of an edge in this creation by Tosca Digital. Featuring two styles (Regular and Oblique), you can mix or even experiment with different interesting looks from this one collection.
13. Motowner RoundedSmooth rounded fonts don’t need to look childish or retro – they can also look modern. BySophie proves that in this unique typeface that can be easily customized to suit any project. Whether you need it for a logo or an editorial, this could be your new go-to font for that contemporary vibe!
14. REEFVisit your wild side in this cute typography by Wild Ones. With lower and uppercase letters, let your imagination run rampant as you dream up designs to use this for.
15. Conseil TypefaceLooking to evoke a vintage vibe but still want a strong feel to your works? Then you’ll love this one from Imagi Type Co.. Available in four different styles (Rough, Shadow, Outline, and Clean), you can combine them with each other for something traditional – or pair them with a bold script to truly stand out.
17. Quartz GrotesqueFont Forestry presents this light and understated typography that’s perfect for creating luxurious projects. Whether it’s for personal or commercial use, it’s sure not to disappoint. Grab it now and keep in your toolkit to add a modern feel to future works.
18. Aoki TypefaceWhere would this rounded sans serif display font from Tugcu Design Co. take you?
20. Cocogoose ProGet the most bang for your buck when you purchase this set of smooth rounded fonts from Zetafonts. Aside from its softened corners, you get four display variants, five weights, and a set of four overlapping decorative display versions (Block Shadow, Block Innerline, Block Border, Block Gradient). This means 17 looks for the price of one!
22. Equinox TypefaceYou better believe it – Tugcu Design Co. has come up with a fun yet minimalistic way to give smooth rounded fonts a futuristic appeal. Check out this font family for all your sci-fi needs!
24. ModulusAre you looking for something fun, yet fresh and clean enough for more professional projects? Then grab this minimal, modern sans by Arkitype. Ideal for editorials, magazines, brochures, and headings, it provides an effortless appeal to any creative work.
25. Visby Round CFSmooth, rounded edges can break an otherwise monotonous or sombre appearance. That’s why it’s helpful to always have a go-to typeface for when such a need arises. That’s why this soft geometric font by Connary Fagen is a welcome addition to any designer’s toolkit thanks to its charismatic curves.
26. VoidCreator vuuuds understands the need for carefully crafted pieces to instantly add a fresh or fun look to any project. So whether you’re making charming wedding invitations or apparels for sale, don’t forget to include this modern sans serif for superbly awesome finished products.
28. Oregon FontTurn to smooth rounded fonts if you want to instantly add a vintage feel to any work. Mark van Leeuwen makes it easy with this sans serif that’s sure to evoke a traditional vibe every time.
29. Polly RoundedNew to typography? Don’t worry – smooth rounded typefaces are always a safe bet because of their fun, classic appeal. When in doubt, pick this little gem by Reghardt. This geometric sans has enough character to be used for headers or even the body copy, yet still manage to look aesthetically pleasing.
30. Cake SansA simple rounded sans serif that works well for design projects related to entertainment, children, and hospitality. Which of these beautiful smooth rounded fonts will you download today? It’s okay to feel overwhelmed at first – especially with all the cool choices just presented. Just be sure to bookmark or create an account on Creative Market so you never miss out. Get all the best handcrafted content from independent creatives around the globe with just a few clicks.
Products Seen In This Post: