Categories / Inspiration
25 Photoshop Plugins That Will Blow Your Mind
Creative Market March 31, 2021 · 6 min read
1. Super SprayStop getting stuck with boring patterns or having to craft your own. With Super Spray, you can turn any .png images into a spray pattern. All you have to do is import the picture with the plugin.
2. Screen SnapGet high-resolution screenshots of your full screen or selected areas in a snap. Just choose where to save, how to save it and take the screen shot.
4. Web ZapThis Photoshop Extension will cut your time making design mockups and wireframes in half. It comes with loads of UI staples (buttons, sliders, comment boxes, icons, etc) in a variety of styles and colors. With just a few clicks, you can whip up a beautiful prototype of an entire web page. a great list of tips here.
7. PortraiturePortraiture features best-in-industry skin smoothing algorithms and is a must-have for any professional portrait photographer. It’s hard to find a tool that has such impressive results with such little effort. At $200, it’s not cheap, but if you make your living as a photographer, it’s definitely worth the expense. here.
9. Font AwesomeFont Awesome is one of the most popular icon fonts on the market and this plugin brings all those awesome icons into an easy-to-access Photoshop panel.
10. InkInk allows you to include subtle information about crucial details like layer styles, text formatting and layer measurements.
11. CSS HatCSS Hat takes your Photoshop layers and gives you clean CSS code instantly. Photoshop now has similar functionality built in, but in my experience, CSS Hat is much more robust.
12. GuideGuideGuideGuide is the single best way to quickly lay down a complex guide arrangement in Photoshop. Like some of the other panels on this list, Photoshop has now added similar functionality, but I prefer GuideGuide’s interface, and since it’s free, why not give it a shot?
13. Subtle PatternsSubtle Patterns is one of the best sources online for free, simple background patterns. This plugin saves you countless trips to the website and puts the huge, ever-growing library of patterns right in your Photoshop.
14. Size MarksSize Marks is another useful tool for quickly placing measurement information onto your PSDs. Simply draw a box with the Marquee tool, hit a keyboard shortcut, and you’re done.
15. Social KitMake your social media site attractive with these great templates for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and more.
16. PNG HatPNG Hat brings a ton of really robust image exporting features to Photoshop. It features excellent image compression and the ability to generate CSS, HTML, and even Objective C to embed your images into whatever project you’re working on.
17. iOS HatYet another amazing plugin from Source’s “Hat” line. iOS Hat is an essential tool for iOS developers that quickly converts Photoshop layers into Objective-C or Swift code.
18. PSD CleanerThis plugin goes through and groups your layers for you. It alerts you to any problems and gives you a simple fix instead of trudging through layers.
19. Random UserIf you’re a UI designer, you’ve come up against this problem tons of times: you’re designing your app and you need some sample avatars for your comps. With Random User, great placeholder avatars are a single click away.
20. LayerCraftLayerCraft is a great little toolkit for preparing and exporting images. There are a few quick scripts like for trimming and scaling, as well as export options for 1x, 2x, and 3x size graphics.
21. VelositeyAnother mockup tool similar to WebZap. The elements that it creates are less-styled than with WebZap, which is good for generic wireframes that you can add your own style and colors to.
22. LayrsLayrs is a tool that helps your clean up your messy PSDs with seven useful scripts. It was created by Creative Market shop owner Vadim Sherbakov.
23. Font HeroLet’s face it, if you have a ton of fonts, Photoshop’s interface for sifting through them pretty much sucks. Font Hero allows you to search, preview, and organize fonts better than ever before, right inside Photoshop.
24. Retouching PanelA powerful panel for photographers that allows you to quickly adjust colors, soften skin, and apply various professional-level effects to your images.
What Are Your Favorite Photoshop Plugins?These 26 Photoshop plugins should be enough to supercharge your workflow. Head over to this great list of tutorials if you want to learn to achieve more with this powerful tool. If we missed any of your favorite plugins, leave a comment below and let us know.
Products Seen In This Post: