Categories / Inspiration
40 Fancy Cursive Fonts to Add to Your Collection
Creative Market March 31, 2021 · 5 min read
1. BandungBandung captures the natural feel of brushstrokes. It goes well with the Aceserif font, and it’s especially good for t-shirt design, tattoos, logos and posters.
2. NabilaNabila is a stylized, playful take on a modern typeface. Use it for logos, packaging, t-shirts and more.
3. Melany LaneYellow Design Studio’s Melany Lane font is traditional, yet features the quirk and homeyness of hand-drawn type.
4. True NorthTruth North is a vintage handmade font and monoline script. The Truth North family package includes 16 styles, as well as vector banners, page dividers and more.
5. BrandallThose who enjoy the natural feel and texture of hand lettering will love Brandall. It’s great for formal uses like announcements and wedding invitations.
6) GracefulGraceful combines the formal with the intimate. It’s perfect for vintage themed events, and it features 317 glyphs and 144 alternate characters.
7. StringfellowsStringfellows is another hand-written typeface. It looks lovely on quote posters, invitations and custom stamps.
8. VeryberryVeryberry is a luscious handwritten font with many open type features. It has over 750 glyphs, including ligatures, initial and terminal forms.
9. HummingbirdHummingbird recalls old-fashioned penmanship that’s both disciplined and uniform.
10) SherinaThis hand-written script is casual in design and fun for use on wedding invitations, greeting cards and anything retro.
11. Brooklyn GirlThis hip, young font is stylized with curly capitals and flowing lowercase. Brooklyn Girl is a playful font for expressing your inner hipster.
12. Seren ScriptSeren Script is derived from the Moonface font. It has 430 glyphs, with an OpenType feature for creating custom type and designs.
13. Ciao BellaCiao Bella is a hand-drawn script designed by Cindy Kinash and Charles Gibbons. Its international suite of characters and use of OpenType give it a genuine aesthetic.
14. SuarezSuarez is a stylized handwritten cursive font with ligatures for improved flow and reading comprehension. It’s best for invitations, greeting cards, books, menus and posters.
15. PanamePaname is a relaxed script font with a bold vintage aesthetic. It’s comprised of 74 ligatures and alternates with swash.
16. SourdoughSourdough draws its inspiration from hand-lettered sign art, with lots of contrast between its thick and thin lines.
17. BringinThis informal script letter font features a slew of alternative characters. It also utilizes OpenType features like swash, ligature and alternates for use in Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign.
18. Peaches and CreamPeaches and Cream is a script family with three weights, an ornament set and an all-caps font. It’s excellent for designing eye-catching headlines, logos and posters.
19. The Handoubt TypefaceThe Handoubt Typeface is a pen-brush script with purposeful doubts and jagged imperfections.
20. SteadySteady contains 315 glyphs and 126 alternative characters, each with a script typeface that oozes personality. Useful for logos, badges, headlines, posters, t-shirts and much more.
21. ShepiaThis monoline cursive font is both classic and fun. It features nearly 390 glyphs and 188 alternative characters with OpenType features.
22. MondayMonday features inky brush lettering and vintage hand-written style.
23. ZeldaZelda is an elegant, feminine font with a hint of fierce.
24. HollyhockHollyhock is a messy, modern calligraphy font with tall letterforms. It has two sets of capital letters, including one that is wild and another that is more tame.
25. BulgaryBulgary is a flexible font that matches easily with other typefaces to create unique and beautiful projects. Use it for anything from wedding invitations to vintage designs.
26. HeyzillaHeyzilla is a multipurpose cursive font. Use it in OpenType with features like ligature, contextual alternates and swash.
27. Ariana ScriptArianna Script is a passionate, monoline typeface. It’s best used for projects like logos, invites, greeting cards and posters.
28. AdvenaAdvena’s elegant monoline script is reminiscent of calligraphy, with a hand-written aesthetic that’s great for wedding invites, greeting cards, vintage designs and much more.
29. AuthenticaAuthentica offers a modern, hand-painted feel that’s great for logos and t-shirts. Mix it with alternate characters to complement any design.
30. FelishaFelisha is another multi-purpose typeface that’s great for retro badges, brands and posters.
31. AlivaAliva is fun and casual, with strong letters and lots of style. It’s useful for anything from clothing to invitations.
32. No. SevenNo. Seven is a bold typeface with a solid brush style for creating a custom-made feel.
33. EverglowEverglow is a script retro font that’s bold and classic. It features almost 560 glyphs, 322 alternative characters, OpenType features and loads of fun.
34. Home BrushHome Brush is a graffiti-style font with an urban vibe. It’s great for headlines, clothing, posters and more.
35. LaskarLaskar is script typeface with bold brush styles. It has a bit of a suburban retro feel, too.
36. Thirsty SoftThirsty Soft is a warm, rounded cursive with a vintage screen-printed style.
37. Brite ScriptBrite Script is a friendly, stand-up font with a personal feel. Use it for invitations to your wedding, birthday cards and more.
38. Curious CafeThis monoline script font is influenced by retro handwriting. Use it for chalkboard effects, headlines, logos, adverts and much more.
39. NihlahNihlah is an ambitious, energetic script typeface with a modern vibe.
40. Amelian TypefaceThis watercolor typeface features traditional brushstrokes. It’s ideal for fashion branding with a vintage feel.
Which is Your Favorite?Whew! You’ve just seen 40 of the best cursive fonts on the web! Which is your favorite? Which is the perfect choice for that project you’re working on?